Frankly My Dear
Posted on November 20, 2013
Posted on November 19, 2013
We’re thrilled to share with you that Frankie Rose Cosmetics was featured today on the ABC Talk Show KATIE for her “Tune In to Win!” Giveaway! One lucky winner will win the fabulous Holiday Makeup Gift Set that includes: Blush “Lola”, Lipstick “Cabernet”, Lip Gloss “Winter Plum”, Eyeshadow “Platinum”, Eyeshadow “Lace”, and Eyeshadow “Dark Secret”. For full details on KATIE’s Frankie Giveaway, visit KatieCouric.com
Posted on November 15, 2013
We are thrilled to share that Frankie Rose Cosmetics was recently featured in Zooey Magazine on an article featuring “triple threat” Alyson Stoner. To recreate this gorgeous makeup look that was applied on Alyson by the talented Makeup Artist, Jeanne San Diego, here are the products she used…
- 3 Shade Blush Palette “Enchant” (apply with Frankie Rose Cosmetics “PRO Blush Brush“, Jeanne primarily used the shades “Starburst” and “Chestnut”)
- Infinity Eye Pencil “Brown” (Jeanne applied the eye pencil to the lower lash line)
- Lush Lengthening Mascara “Black”
- Lip Gloss “Sangria” (applied to add moisture and depth of color to the lips)
To complete the look, we recommend also using the following Frankie Rose Cosmetics:
- Matte Perfection Foundation “Vintage” (apply using our PRO Foundation Brush)
- Powder Foundation “Spice” (apply using our PRO Powder Brush)
- Neutral Single Shade Eye Shadows “Champagne” and “Satchel” (apply using our PRO Shade i Brush or PRO Blend i Brush)
Check out the full article in Zooey Magazine HERE.
Posted on November 11, 2013
Check out Frankie Rose Cosmetics featured in a fabulous article on LaLaScoop.com
Posted on October 21, 2013
This week we’re featuring a stunning Fall Makeup Tutorial done by the very talented Makeup Artist, Jade Baird of Kissable Complexions. Jade also included her personal review on some of her favorite Frankie Rose Cosmetics. Enjoy~
The Powder Foundation $30
Coverage: light to full
Face setting powder: “Vintage”
Why I love it: This powder is great because you can lightly tap it over your foundation to just set the liquid or you can just apply it straight to the skin without any liquid foundation underneath for a more natural look. For this look I used a small amount of powder with the FR PRO Powder brush. I lightly tapped it all over the skin. Buy it HERE.
You get two beautiful bronzers with this trio. The blush is a peachy/pink shimmering shadow, I applied it to the apples of my cheeks for this look. For my contour I absolutely love the light bronzer on the far right. It is a soft brown shade and very easily blended into the skin. Buy it HERE.
The Lip Gloss $16
*TIP: I applied a little bit of the shimmering white #1 shadow with a powder brush to the high cheekbones and down the center of the nose for a nice highlight. Who ever said that you couldn’t use shadow for highlight? Makeup is about experimenting and being artistic , so have fun with it!